Sunday, February 15, 2009

Meet My Friends

This is my China posse & some of my favorite people in the world. Impressed? Probably not. It's ok, I have a thing for posting highly unflattering images of my friends on Facebook. Above are Cary, Katie, & Quan -- mid dance-party on the Great Wall of China. (I played field hockey with Cary, ice hockey with Quan, and I lived w/ both at college. Katie...uhh we just picked her up off a street corner, & she kept following us around i dont know why she must not have any friends. Yeah, awkward...Fine, I'm lying -- Katie's actually here in China on a Fulbright scholarship -- I'm crashing at her place in Xi'an at the moment.)

All 3 of them are ridiculously funny & psychotic & it's a shame if you dont know them. Below is a more appropriate image of the gang.




No comments:

Post a Comment