7-ft-wide, watercolor portrait of Bernie Madoff by Chinese artist Yan Pei-Ming. Asking price: $100,000. (But so far has failed to find a buyer). A fittingly creepy portrait.
My Blog List
- ► 2012 (69)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (268)
- What's hot in China: chicks who look like anime ch...
- Remme watch Youtube!
- Forbidden City
- Harbin - Jan '08
- Muslim Quarter - Jan '08
- An obnoxious video of me shrieking
- Oh, Bernie...
- Stalin, is that you?!? (Harbin)
- Hangin' w/ security guards @ the Great Wall
- H.H.D.L. -- Steppin' on Hu's toes.
- Jordan Ad (sweet video - check it out)
- Hong Kong: some pics
- Meet the Waterman
- "STAGES" -- Just another reason why I dig Nike (Li...
- How to diss an Asian
- Hong Kong: Step up or step off! (b*tch)
- Meet my Chinese roomate: Lei Heng!
- My walk to school...
- America is super gay
- ▼ March (21)